Espiritu is your everyday retreat, bringing you back to you.
We are a Hair & Beauty Salon and Spa in Battlers Green Farm, Radlett, Hertfordshire. There is plenty of free parking straight outside and we are within easy access of St Albans, London Colney, Shenley, Bushey, Watford and surrounding villages. (There is also a disabled access ramp at the front and back of the salon).
Our clients come to enjoy our location, our attention to detail and the little quirks that make us special – you’ll be served drinks in vintage china, relax amongst up-cycled furniture and be looked after by a team that absolutely love what they do.
Guarantees: We believe in offering an excellent service, so if you are not 100% satisfied with your visit, we will either refund or fix the problem.
No rush, no wait: Life is spent rushing around and waiting for other people. So when you come to Espiritu we take special care to schedule appointments so that you are not waiting, and to allow plenty of time for you to relax and enjoy your visit. Unlike other Spa’s there is plenty of time to arrive, enjoy your treatment, and then slowly get ready to leave, so an hours massage means you get a full hours massage!
Our Team: A wonderful team is key to our success, so it is important to us that they are happy and rewarded for their hard work and skills. Come and Meet the Team
When Espiritu was created, we looked hard at what we wanted our values to be – the things that are the most important to us and how we can ensure we maintain those values in the services we offer. So…
- We are a support system for our clients and team: We are here for you whenever you need that added healthy support, and will help you to go out feeling stronger and more confident. The team work as a ‘support system’ instead of ‘hierarchy’; where the lower levels support the top levels and vice versa.
- Holistic and natural rule: We don’t like nasty chemicals! But we also insist on the products giving amazing results; there is no need to skimp on quality to be healthy. There’s certainly no need to damage the earth or the animals we protect in the pursuit of beauty.
- We strive to offer excellent service – all the time. If there’s something that’s not right, tell us and we’ll do our best to sort it.
- We aim to be great value for money – we’re not the cheapest nor the most expensive – we focus on giving you a bit of time to yourself in a lovely place with attentive professional staff to look after you.
- We want to bring back old style glamour – whether it’s a perfect up ‘do’ or just the idea of feeling glamorous – we’re here to help.
- We think beauty comes from inside out, top to toe – hence our holistic range of services.
- Recycling, upcycling and vintage is cool – you’ll see our finds around the salon!
- We believe in fostering community spirit – supporting local businesses, charities, authors and musicians
- Our team is very important to us – without the team we wouldn’t have Espiritu: we make sure we offer fair pay, great rewards, holidays and benefits and have flexible hours available. We encourage a support system within the team, rather than an old fashioned hierarchy.
We’ve been open well over a year now – this is our video of our Open Day in 2013: