What an exciting Christmas this is for us at Espiritu; We’ve been naughty and already opened our Christmas presents!
- Ellisha returned from her sabbatical in sunny Devon.
- Jo-anne Clifton, one of our original hairdressers has returned after being much missed.
- All our hairdressers are over the moon with our new Wella System Professional range and the Energy Code Consultations enabling us to create a personally tailored solution for every client.
- We now have a lash specialist Lacey-Rose, also offering Semi-Permanent Makeup.
- Our Beauty therapists are loving our new ‘Skinny tan’; odourless, quick drying with a gorgeous colour
- and clients are enjoying our new Walk-in service for Blow dries
- Most importantly, we have a dynamic new partnership between Lyndsey Omaghomi and Lisa; you’ll have seen Lyndsey at the salon over the past year offering Cryotherapy. Now she is partnering up with Lisa to take Espiritu to the next level, you’ll have seen some decor changes already!
- Finally we are expanding! We promise to start monthly newsletters, so that we can keep you in touch with all the changes and new services. (and exciting promotions).
A huge thank you to all our clients for supporting us through 2017, see below for some offers, our Christmas opening hours and some useful tips!
We have a few offers for you:
Buy one area of Cryotherapy and get one free!
– Reduce your pain for Christmas
– Feel your best in your party dress with fat reduction or a Cryotherapy facial.
All our Wella SP products are the ‘product of the month’! So for every 3 products you buy, we will give you 50% off your next treatment
Vouchers are one of the best gifts that you can give:
Buy a £100 giftcard and we will increase it to £120 for you.
Buy two £50 giftcards and get an £20 gift card!
Looking to give your employees a lovely treat? Give Lyndsey a call for a special deal.
Top Tips For Enjoying This Festive Period:
- Stay Hydrated: In this cold weather it’s so important to keep hydrated, as this cold wind really dries us out. If you are too cold to drink tap water, try a hot water, ginger and lemon for some added zing!
- Add some Epsom Salts to your bath: Having some time out at this busy time of the year is even more important, in order to make sure that you can enjoy the festivities. Epsom salts are a lovely addition to the bath, for an added muscle relaxation and detoxing.
- Book your Christmas nail and hair appointment now, we would hate to let you down. Keep your eye on our fb page : we will announce last minute cancellations on there, so you might want to set notifcations to first.
- Ask our girls for tips on presents; they will have spoken to loads of clients and have tonnes of imaginative ideas for you!
- Remember you deserve to feel fabulous; it’s not all about getting everything ready for the family. Speak to our stylists and therapists about your skin, hair or body concerns, so that we can help you to feel and look your best.
- Check out Lisa on her Mummy Whisperer facebook page : there will be constant tips on how to stay happy and healthy over this period.
Christmas Opening Hours
We will be working ‘normal hours’ apart from:
Christmas Eve 9-3pm
Christmas Day Closed
Boxing Day Closed
Wednesday 27th December Closed
New Years Eve 9-3pm
New Years Day Closed
Tues Jan 2nd Closed
Wed Jan 3rd 9-3pm
Thurs Jan 4th 9-3pm
Please remember that treatcard points can only be used on products during December and the Wednesday Colour club and Mummy Monday promotions will not be running.
A gentle reminder of our cancellation policy to ensure our availability: Services cancelled the day before incur a 50% charge unless rescheduled. Services cancelled on the day incur a 100% charge unless rescheduled, in which case it is reduced to 50%.
Thank you again for all your support this year! And if we haven’t seen you for a while, we’d love to show you all our changes, so please pop in for a catchup!