We know how difficult it is to get your hair cut or a bit of pampering as a mum, so we have created this day especially for you! If you want to pop in during the day with your pre-schooler/baby or after school with your primary age children, this is your day. As you take a moment, we’ll keep cups of tea flowing for you (or coffee – we make great coffee) and provide some activities for your children too. If we’ve an extra pair of hands about, we’re happy to cuddle a baby if necessary!
Obviously if you’re a dad who stays at home with your children, the same deal applies.
What to expect on Mummy Mondays
First of all, easy parking. There is no charge for parking at Battlers Green Farm and there is nearly always room for you to park so you can open car doors easily. If you need an extra pair of hands getting everyone/everything in, please do come and ask us.
Hot drinks and Wi-Fi. We hope to be able to give you the luxury of drinking your tea or coffee while it’s still hot!
Toys, books and colouring to keep the little ones occupied – we can help find their favourite programmes on YouTube or get them going on the CBeebies website if that’s what they’re in to.
Making life easy – we offer one free ‘Quick Trim Cut’* for babies, toddlers and primary school children when you have a hair/beauty/Spa service (they don’t need to be consecutive, so you can have your pamper and come back after school pick up!).
Extra support for anxious children if they’re having their hair cut.
Please check out our Services for Children as well – we don’t just do haircuts.
*The small print – just so we’re clear
- Quick trim cuts for children are without a hair wash or full blow dry and are free on a Monday when mum books a hair/beauty/Spa treatment (1 per mum!)
- Promotions can’t be stacked, so this can’t be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- This is not a restyle or full wash and blow dry
- If you have more than 1 child, a quick trim cut for the others is £15 per head (also available on other days of the week, but not on Saturday).
- This may not be suitable for some older girls. We advise that you check with the hairdresser in case they feel that a full wash/blowdry would give you a better result.
- Some boys prefer a more ‘grown up’ style with the hair layered all down the back, which will take longer than 30 minutes and be a Full cut.
- Full cuts or restyles for children are with a hair wash, full blow dry and are £25 for a girl and £20 for a boy
- A ‘child’ is primary school age and under
- Secondary school age children up to 16 get 25% off
- Students 16+ get 15% off
- These are not available with managers/top stylists