Appointments can be made by telephone by calling 01923 858052 or online here or via our App.
If there is no space online, it is definitely worth calling us, as there maybe something we can change for you.
Prices are subject to change, and may be different from price lists that have been picked up from the salon. The most current prices will always be on this site.
To ensure that we can fit you in at a time that is convenient to you, we recommend you book your next appointment before you leave. In order to reward you for your organisation skills, we therefore give you a points on your loyalty/treat card.
Parties require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and the remainder a week prior to the appointment.
Physical illnesses/problems: Please let us know at the time of booking your appointment:
- If you suffer from any allergies or medical conditions (i.e. heart condition, high/low blood pressure, diabetes) or have any injury. This may mean that some treatments are contra indicated in part or in full.
- If you have recently undergone an operation or received treatment for cancer within the last 5 years we may need GP approval for some types of treatments.
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant as some treatments may not be suitable.
Fabulous Friends Tea and cake. Please do let us know your favourite cake, however we always buy them fresh, so we can’t guarantee that we will be able to get exactly what you hoped for. We also can’t cater for specific allergies.
Colour, Tint or Glue Based Services
All services that include a colour, tint or glue will require a patch test at least 48hrs prior to the service. We are strict on this policy as we feel that your health is a priority, and therefore not worth risking.
Please see our policy on colouring children’s hair here.
- Please arrive 5-10 mins before your appointment if it’s your first time, as we may need you to fill out some information.
- Please be prompt for your appointment as treatment must commence at your booking start time. If late you may have the treatment cut short, & still be charged for the full session.
- If you are not able to attend your appointment please phone us asap so we can offer the appointment to someone else to avoid charges to you (email, text and Facebook are not suitable for cancellations).
- It is wise to provide us with your mobile phone no, in order to be receive a reminder text 3 days before your appointment.
- If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours notice a small charge of 50% of the treatment will be added to your next appointment if you booked direct with us, or taken automatically if you booked online. A no-show or cancellation on the day will be charged in full.
- For clients who have previously missed 3 or more appointments or cancelled at short notice, we will need to take a 50% non-refundable booking fee.
- For group (more than 1 person, but not including children), large bookings (over 2hrs) or technical services a booking fee of 50% is required and 3 days notice is needed to cancel.
- Discounts can not be ‘stacked’, so where there is a choice, clients will need to choose which discount to apply to your service (go for the one that saves the most!).
- Discounts can not be applied to our partner’s services, they will have their own promotions and discounts.
- Rebooking loyalty points are only for exactly the same service that you had in the salon that day and that you are rebooking.
- Discounts are not available during the Christmas period, and potentially over bank holidays.
Gift vouchers may suggest a treatment, but are actually for a financial amount. If you are not sure how much your voucher is for, do not worry, our team can check for you.
We 100% guarantee our work, so if for any reason you are dissatisfied, please contact us immediately. We will need to see you or photo’s of the problem in order to issue a refund. Depending on the situation we will offer a refund, fix or both.
We tend to have a strategy as to which charities we are going to support for the year, so please do not be offended if we can’t support you. We tend to support local community based charities.
When asked for vouchers, raffle prizes or sponsorship we support charities associated with our clients or team members where possible. Sadly we can not provide raffle prizes for every school or charity in the area. If you are looking for regular support from local businesses, we recommend you check out this blog post with hints and tips on how to get sponsorship.
Please see our page on children’s services for our policy on beauty, hair and spa treatments for them. Our priority is always their health and safety first.
Our computer system is totally GDPR compliant, so you are safe in our hands. Our staff will ask wether you are happy to be contacted via SMS/email for our infrequent marketing campaigns. We only keep the information which is absolutely necessary for us to be able to provide a safe and excellent service.